I haven't talked to him since

Monday, February 28, 2011

So I have yet to speak with my dad since the whole argument last Sunday, nor have I actually seen him since. Yeah I know he's been in the house, and he actually is right now, but our paths haven't crossed yet and I want to apologize, but I know he probably won't accept it. This is so ridiculous like he's acting like a child right now instead of confronting, or just talking to me about what happened rather than just playing the I'm just gonna do whatever it is that I need to do and let her mother worry about her. Like come on, you're 40 something years old behaving like an eleven year old. The worst part about it is that I need to get some information from him for this scholarship that he gave for my brother and I to fill out and with this temper tantrum, it's not making anything any better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment