My Home isn't where My Heart is

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I think something's wrong when the last place you'd want to be is home. Home is supposed to be the place you look forward to being, but thats the complete opposite for me. Home is where I get yelled at, home is where all of my bad thoughts get released, home is where I feel anything I do is never good enough, home is where the bad feelings get stuffed in a little box in my head and left there just getting bigger and bigger each time I walk through the door. Home isn't where I want to be, or atleast this isn't the home I want. My fantasies are lives with very different parents, with a different life, I feel so under appreciated in my own home yet I feel as though I belong when I'm around other people's parents. I'm depressed and it seems like no one can see it, maybe it's because I'm so good at concealing it so they can't find it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment