The parents who don't want to be parents

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My parents are both so annoying and their actions make it seem like they shouldn't have to do certain things that pertain to me like pick me up from school or bring me somewhere. Then on top of that they want to make it seem like they're the better parent and that the other one is wrong, or never does something for me. Well when I ask one of you to pick me up from school and you flip out and say why can't the other one get you how much of a "better" parent do you look right now? Honestly I sometimes feel like it would be better if I never knew my dad or he wasn't so prevalent in my life because the way he acts makes it seem as though he just doesn't want to be bothered. Well if you have a problem with doing oh I don't know YOUR JOB AS A PARENT then maybe you shouldn't have signed up for this. If I'm asking you to just pick me up every once in a while to give my mom a break why are you making such a big deal about it? Just do it and don't give me an excuse that "you might have something to do later" when all you're gonna do is come back home like 10 minutes after I get picked up. Oh and don't think I forgot about you mom. Every time she asks me to ask my dad to do something for me she's like "make sure you come up with something for whatever excuse he gives you" and when I do and it turns into this HUGE argument, she's like don't be so fresh or say anything back. Like WHAT? YOU were the one to tell me to say something back and now YOU don't want me to do it anymore? And then whenever I want to not talk to her because it will just piss me off, I'm giving attitude. Really now? No maybe I just don't want to be bothered and would like to just relax and listen to myself for a while and not you, why is that so much to ask for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment