UGH

Monday, February 14, 2011

We need to chat like ASAP. How ironic it is that it's about love on Valentine's Day too. So there's this guy that I really like and I'm like friends with, but he dated another friend of mine his sophomore year (I'm a year older) and they're over and what not, and I've had a crush on him since last year and it only grows more and more as we hang out and what not. The downfalls is that I know he's a player, he has girls out the ying yang, and he's been/is hooking up with some girls at my school and what not. The reason why I like him is that he's funny, easy to talk to, athletic, and I feel like if he really put in the effort he'd be a great boyfriend, but he's not looking for any of that though, just to have a good time. However this crush of mine is still there. Today after basketball practice I was gonna go with my friend back to her dorm before dinner, and he was waiting around and was play fighting and what not, and got in the way of the door so I couldn't go with my friend out, so I just stayed there until dinner. We were in the gym and when he had his arm around me (in a play fighting kind of way) he was like "Will you be my valentine?" and in my head I was like "YESSS" and then a second later he was like "Sike." Even something like that just gives me hope that he may like me back in that way. I know this sounds so desperate and what not, but I think the story might come off more than it really was lol. So we played ball together and I beat him, and we were walking up to dinner, and he was like, "you know I'm trying to get with one of your friends right?" 
WHY CAN'T HE JUST SEE THAT I LIKE HIM, AND STOP DOING THIS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment