Is it bad?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is it bad I'd rather tell my achievements to my friends' parents than my own? That I feel like they'd be more happy and supportive of me than my own? I feel like I can really be myself when I'm in the presence of my "fake parents" and talk about school and other problems than with my own.
Is it bad that I'm constantly in a fantasy would where I'm someone different than myself because I feel like I'm sometimes not good enough? Sure I make mistakes, but I'm still pretty decent. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't sneak out anywhere, but I get treated as though I have done some of those things before my by own parents. The only places I go are school and home, and I'd rather be at school than deal with reality at home on most occasions.

Is it bad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment