Something Funny

Sunday, March 6, 2011

So I was on oovoo (which is kind of like skype except you can vid chat with more people) and I'm just "away" (my status that is) and some random dude that happens to be on my contact list begins to text chat with me like what's your name, how old are you, blah blah blah. Then he's like oh are you a virgin, and I'm like yeah I am and then he goes "what are you about to do" and I'm like nada, and then he's like "you should show me your tities." L.M.A.O. It was too much, I was dying of laughter like seriously? On Oovoo? Hold on, it gets better, so I proceed to lead him on like I'm gonna do it, and I'm like "well what do I get in return, this ain't no free show" so he's like ight and all that then he says, and I quote: "oh yea, can I see that p*ssy to."

WOW. I can't even. LOL enjoy ya'll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment