My grades are in!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

This is kind of a win/lose situation when it comes to my grades. First off I just want to say, you know how there's those people in school who are like geniuses but when they're taking a quiz/test/essay they're like "Omg I'm gonna fail, this is so hard" blah blah blah yet when they get there grades back they get A's on it or when they get their report cards and they have all A's and are like "My grades were so bad?" Yea well I've never been one to do that until now.


So before I see my own grades my mom is yelling at me about the grade I got in my math class, and I'm thinking I have like a C in it or something, but I check my grades and I have a B which is alright, but I know I can do better. Then I look at the rest of my grades and they're all some type of an A with the exception of my math grade and I'm still a little upset about it. Sure I do have good grades, but I was hoping I had atleast a B+ to achieve my goal of having a B+ or higher in all my classes. This is the second time I've been close to reaching it, so I hope during the spring term I can to end my high school career on a good note.

0 comments:

Post a Comment