to be social or not to be social

Saturday, June 18, 2011

So last night my friend invited me to this pool party/bbq that was to be hosted by one of our other friends' cousin or something and idk if I want to go or not. Sure it will be nice doing something other than being in the house all day on the computer, but then again I probs won't know that many people and if she knows more heads than me I don't wanna be following her around every where she goes nor am I really in the mood to socialize and make friends. I'd rather just be around people that I already know so it's less awkward.

I just got her text saying please try and make it...I don't want to disappoint but then again I don't really wanna go. I wonder if my bff Felipe is going, then I wouldn't mind at all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment