Terrible (Bad News pt. 2)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I was excited to be away from home and hanging out with the homies in ________ since it would be one of the last times we're all together with all of us going to different schools and what not next year. The first night was chill, I stayed over a friends house and the next day two other friends came up and were staying at the same place I was for the night. Our intentions were to go out to dinner later that night and meet up with more friends who were staying in town with another friend and what not. The dinner was alright for the most part, there was some drama (especially when it came to the bill), and then we were all looking for stuff to do afterwards (mind you pretty much everyone was drunk & high except for me because I don't do that) so I'll cut down some of the stuff that happened before I get to the bad part, but there was a lot of hooking up, a lot of drinking, and so my two friends and our host ended up leaving to hang out with a friend of hers closer to her house so just in case her mom called we could say we're coming home. We end up meeting with her friend and I had the idea that we were going to their place to chill for a bit and then go home. Boy was I wrong. They brought us to their "chill spot" which was a basement, and mind you there were...

I'm sorry, but I honestly can't write the rest. I just want to say that if I could go back I would want everything that happened to you that night to have happened to me and I should have pulled all you guys out of there no matter the consequence instead of sitting back and then eventually leaving that place. I'm sorry to have yelled and swore at ya'll because I had no idea what really was happening. I just sat there and watched without doing something. After that night I know you said to me that if you killed yourself that you would have no shame or regret about it, and I don't ever want you to say anything like that again, but at the same time I too wanted to do the same for not being the friend I thought I was and that not being here would help numb the pain of what happened. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment