Bad news pt. 1

Saturday, June 4, 2011

First off I just wanted to say that things have gotten a lot worse in these past few days, my brother can't go back to school because he screwed up terribly his first year so my mom is upset at him for doing that, and my dad tries not to say anything and act like he doesn't care, but I know he does, but that's just how he is. My mom found out before it was time for me to head out to NY to see my friends and what not, and she learned that my bro didn't improve his grades from first semester and in order for him to come back he would have to make up 20 something credits over the summer and without any type of financial aid that wouldn't be possible. So now he's out of school and it's just so hard on my mom. I hope this teaches him a lesson and he learns from it.

Have no fear, my troubles only worsen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment