something.

Friday, June 10, 2011

One thing I don't really get/understand is that my brother really screwed himself over his first year in college, and doesn't go to the school he went to anymore because he has no scholarship money and we definitely can't afford it, but he shows zero effort in really looking for a job or trying to get into a community college to get his credits unless my mom yells at home so he just ends up leaving the house. I mean all he wants to do is play video games and  see his girlfriend and go to the mall and all that. I'm not sure if it's because that's just how he wants to deal with all of this or if he really doesn't want to go to school or if he feels that college isn't for him. If the later is the case, I feel he should atleast say something now so mommy will stop fussing and screaming and just let him do whatever it is he wants to do, but atleast get a job or something. He literally has NO money saved up or anything because he would use it all when he was in school. 

It's just hard with all the yelling and fussing and screaming. I'm trying to stay positive and hope for the best, but so far it's not looking so bright. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment