a little update

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sorry I haven't been blogging on here lately, but I have been on my other personal blog which is good. Monday was really tough, and it ruined my chance to talk to my girl, but I guess I'll have to move on. Nothing really going on much except that I'm having about 10 different heat strokes right now and I can't turn on my a/c unless the woman gives me permission too. I've also been thinking, I am proud of the fact that I don't drink or smoke, but sometimes (especially Monday night) I kind of want to. Not because everyone else is doing it, but because it would help me forget about my problems momentarily and just enjoy myself. I'm hoping I don't start smoking, but if I continue having these bad nights I really feel as though I will start to smoke. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment