Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Seriously tho, I really think she has some sort of mental issue or something. She really is going off right now about taking a 10/15 minute long shower right now and just was banging on the bathroom door about my brother needing to get out so she can go in, when any other time she'd be saying "oh well there's two bathrooms in the house you can use the one in the basement." Shouting about the bathroom isn't anything serious so calm down, like she's really getting riled up over something insignificant. Then when she's shouting it all directs back to my brother and how he messed up in school and then she goes off about that and then finds something she can yell at me about. It's so frustrating, I had a great day at work today and I have to come home to this every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment