it just gets harder

Monday, August 8, 2011

These days have only been getting tougher and tougher to handle, now that work is over with I have to be home and hear this bitch fuss and scream 24/7 about nonsense. I mean even this morning she woke up with a vengeance or something and looking for stuff she could yell at me about. I KNOW what I need to do, I'm not 12, I'm 18 so start treating me like an adult. I don't need to in my ear about every single thing I need to do, I know what I have to do so shut the fuck up and worry about yourself. Right now I dread being with her when I'm off to school, she's gonna be down there a week with me and I can already imagine how terrible she's gonna make that week feel. I can't wait until she's back home and I don't have to hear her constant fussing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment