So Many Social Networking Sites, So Little Time

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is it weird that I have a twitter, 2 personal blog accounts, I write for another blog on wordpress, yet have no Facebook? My friends tend to think so, but that's beside the point...But wait, what if I got a Myspace? (LOL) No I wouldn't because I'm too late for that, but guess what social networking-aholics, I've just joined another site. Tumblr, that website I used to think was so dumb and all that, but after seeing some of my followers tweet their Tumblr it really made me want to get one. With all my free time today due to a snow day (Oh Yea) I decided to make one, but the original names I wanted for it were taken which is super lame, but no worries I cam up with a better one so :P

If anyone out there has a tumblr and is willing to follow me on there feel free to do so and I will most definitely return the favor. I'm still configuring mine, and seeing how to work this thing.

3 comments:

Anthea van den Bergh said...

Hi, cool blog. Interesting topics. . .
I'd appretiate if you'd check out my blog @ http://www.daydreamingblogger.blogspot.com.

Taylor

Jordan McRae said...

Haha, sometimes I wish I never had Facebook. Seems like all people ever do on there is try and win over the approval of others ! Maybe that's what makes it so addicting? ;) Anyway, I've just been checking out some other teen blogs and I like your writing! Look forward to reading more! :)
-J.D.
http://flowoftheocean.blogspot.com/

The Brat said...

@Taylor thanks and yea I'll deff check our blog out.

@Jordan lol I just think of Facebook as a popularity contest to see who has the most friends, liked statuses, comments, etc and there's drama I just don't want to be apart of and yea when I did have one it was pretty addicting lol. Thanks I appreciate it, and I'll check your blog out as well.

Post a Comment