RARW...I Mean RAWR

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello, hello, hello friends. I haven't posted a little reflection type post in quite some time, but here we go...Well I'm not all that sure what to talk about. I'm slowly, but surely getting more followers on this blog (YESS!), and I think I might have to break up with you guys and make a tumblr. I never thought I'd make one because I thought it was dumb, unoriginal, and dumb, but I said the same thing about twitter and I'm in Twitterholics Anonymous. The reason to join the cult would be to post some of my edits, and pictures I've taken. I think photography would be really cool to get into, and I'm still dreaming big until I get that Nikon d5000 (which is like my ears making sweet love to that remix of 'Sleepyhead' but for my hands and eyes). I'm contemplating taking a photog course in college which would more than likely have NOTHING to do with the three majors I'm thinking about majoring in. Speaking of the arts, I still haven't done my Art History Honors homework, which I have tomorrow. Hmm...maybe I'll do it at breakfast tomorrow at school or during math class? That might work.

Lol, I just went through like 3 different topics in that paragraph, my what's that fancy word for multitask? Don't you hate it when you have a really sick big word that describes something, but you can never think of it and then suddenly it pops into your head like an hour later? This is really gonna bug me now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment